Lettering on Instagram!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Garden of the Gods

After Thanksgiving we had a few days to spend together before parting ways.

Friday the girls went Black Friday shopping while the dads and kids went to see Rise of the Guardians. We didn't do the super early shopping, but still braved crowded stores and enjoyed some lunch at Mimi's Cafe.

Saturday the weather was gorgeous. Not often is it in the 70s at Thanksgiving in Colorado, so we decided to go to Garden of the Gods. I guess everyone had the same idea because it was packed. We finally found a place to park and a great trail to hike. I think everyone had a good time and we got some great pictures.

This is what I want to do, horseback riding through the Garden of the Gods!
This is the first time Grandma Kathy has been with all her grandkids.






I love this picture of Emma!

"Enough pictures already!"

Mom might kill me for posting this picture, but I love it :)
Shadows on the rocks
Our little climber

This is at balanced rock, where you can get fun shots like this!

Doesn't this look fake? The color of the sky and the rocks were just so bold that we look like we're in front of a green screen.


And my favorite shot of all. My handsome men.

This was actually the first time we'd been to Garden of the Gods too. Can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures do look fake, esp that one of Dan- but I know they're really real :) Some great shots!

    ReplyDelete