Lettering on Instagram!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Tree

The Sunday after Thanksgiving, Kevin was the only family left. He sure is a great uncle and my kids just love him (and Alex will tell you that over and over and over and over...)

I knew that if I didn't put the tree up that weekend that it would never happen.  I was due to get my wisdom teeth out in a few days and then it really would not be a fun experience. So, after I assembled the tree, Kevin helped me with lights and we all helped put ornaments on.

Now time for the star!




And here she is all done. I didn't put up the rest of my Christmas decorations until a few days later.

And even though it's a little blurry, a night shot. I sure love this time of year, sitting by my beautiful tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment