Lettering on Instagram!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Excuses

I know it's been a terribly long time since I've blogged. I have plenty of excuses which all seem pretty valid to me.
  1. I'm used to doing more of a travelogue, since we were the only ones in Korea and people wanted to experience our journey, and we were constantly seeing new things, blog posts were easy to come by. Now I need to get back in the mode of blogging to keep a history of our family's events, not just our outings.
  2. Umm.. I'm busy! Who isn't?
  3. Right around Halloween our life got kinda turned upside down, and I'm not ready to blog about it yet, but it put a halt to a lot of things, including blogging. I just wasn't up for it.
  4. Flu bug, we all got it the week before Thanksgiving, (which is MUCH better than getting it during Thanksgiving, right?) so by the time we were all feeling better it was time to get the house ready for guests!
  5. Thanksgiving! I will blog about it, my sister has already beat me to the punch.
  6. Wisdom teeth! I had my final two wisdom removed right when Dan's parents came to visit, so there wasn't any time for anything but slurping up jell-o and pudding. Blech. 
How are my excuses? Well, I hope to get caught up quickly since the holidays are upon us and there's always a lot going on during this great season.

And it can't be a post without a few pictures. Have I mentioned the gorgeous place that we live in? Colorado Springs is nestled in some gorgeous mountains and we get some spectacular views. Dan called me one morning on his way to work and said if I had a chance I needed to get out with our camera and get a few shots of Pikes Peak and the moon. I was intrigued and boy am I glad that I did. Just check these out!




 So despite life's trials, there is much to be thankful for and partake in.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those pictures are AMAZING! Hope life is a little less crazy for you in the coming months;)

    ReplyDelete