Lettering on Instagram!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

First day of School!

Summer always goes too fast, but we had SO much fun this year. The boys are really getting to an age where it's not as rough having them home for the summer.

But time moves on and though we love the loose schedules of summer, a quality education is priceless. We love their school and I'm looking forward to watching them learn and grow.




Hope you have a great year boys!!

Tomorrow it'll be my turn for first day! It will be my first time working full-time since having kids! (yes I know motherhood is a full-time job--that's not lost on me) But I will be working from 7-3:15, then teaching piano from 4:15-5:15 and then it's time for dinner, homework, and other activities! Bring it on, I think I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment