Lettering on Instagram!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Piano Recital

I have been teaching piano lessons for 7 years now! I follow a lot of the things that my mom did as a piano teacher, including having a piano recital at the end of the school year. This year I actually remembered to take pictures :)

The recital is a great time for the kids to step out of the lesson books and push themselves to learn new things. Performing in front of people is a beast all in its own. You have to know how to practice well enough to perform a hard piece, know how to fight what's happening in your brain, and enjoy the art of performing! It's such a great learning experience and a great time for their family to see how much they've improved.

Here's a picture of each student performing and receiving a special gift and roast from me!

Rio



Alexa



Tia



Rebeca



Aztin



Taft



Kamdyn



Shelby


They all did a wonderful job and I'm so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment