Lettering on Instagram!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Easter climb!

So this year I really didn't feel like participating (or having the boys participate) in an Easter egg hunt. I've only been to a few that didn't end in disaster. So when my hubby told me about a thing on base that let the kids rock climb and leave with a bag of goodies in lieu of an egg hunt, i was all over it! It was only like $1 per kid too!

Cade is a natural climber. I wonder if we should get him into it. There's a lot of great places to climb around here! The volunteers at the climbing place said he was the youngest kid to make it to the top of all the apparatuses!







Alex is NOT a natural climber. He can't quite get the coordination of the hands and the feet and balancing..yet!





I was still proud of Alex for giving each wall a shot, and having a good attitude about the whole thing! Fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment