Lettering on Instagram!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Whoa!

I know I SHOULD be blogging about all the visits we did this summer but it's just been so crazy moving into this house. We've been in it for a week and a half now and every day is filled with box opening, organizing, installing, shopping, craigslist-ing, more organizing, installing and box opening! I've gone to bed exhausted every night.

BUT, I will say that living in our very first home is amazing. Every where we've lived as a family and married couple has been small, especially in Korea. We were just always on top of each other and every noise was heard. But, for example, yesterday when Cade got home from school he disappeared to the basement for a half an hour while Alex did something in his room while I accomplished something of my own. We had a snack and then returned to our separate activities. There is still fighting but it is not as much and not so in my face. This is going to be a great place for us, I can feel it.

Dan is finally inprocessing after 40 days of leave and reports to the band tomorrow for the real fun to begin. We have Colorado plates, Colorado licenses and a Colorado address. I think this is home :)

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear how you are doing. Good luck with the unpacking!

    ReplyDelete