Lettering on Instagram!

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Spring Break- from Dan's phone!

When I did the first blog post Dan had had to replace his phone and thought he had lost all of his pictures from the trip. Today he was on his iPad for something and realized all the photos had magically made it onto there somehow. So because I'm lazy and don't want to re-format or re-write the first post, I'm going to import the pictures here in no particular order and add some captions as needed. It's all about documenting after all, right? :)



He wasn't a big fan of the trailer- not much room to move around.


A better view of our campsite- firepit is behind me, lake is to the left of the picnic table


Hahaha

We often go to take pictures and forget we have masks on...

...so we end up with two!

View from the top of the observation tower

I mentioned that Dan and Cade did the stairs at the observation tower. I guess the got a few pics too!


Whole fam damily!

This was one of those nights that I was so worn out that I slept while Dan was making dinner... at least until the boys- Cade, then Alex, then carson... all made their way into the bed too. At least they were out of Dan's way while he cooked!

Carson's living his best life out the window!

Feel the breeze....



If there are rocks, my kids will throw them in water, no matter the size

Remember my video of Cade driving? Dan shot this pic too. I'm smiling because so far, Cade has actually surprised me with his driving skills!

Pretty sure I forgot to mention that after our day of off-roading, dan noticed a slow leak in his tire. We had an air compressor and a patch kit, but the gash was just not the right size for us to fix on our own. Dan got up early the next morning and carefully took it to a place in town where they fixed it for FREE! Southern hospitality :)  And so glad we didn't have to replace the whole tire.


Maybe we need to do silly face pictures more often because Cade is actually smiling!!


There you go, installment two of pictures from our trip, because I know you really wanted to see more of us in Arkansas!


No comments:

Post a Comment