Lettering on Instagram!

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fall in Colorado

We've finally had a few days that feel like fall, and I'll be honest, it feels great. We've been in the high 80s for quite awhile and I was yearning for that fall chill in the air. (I also want our first deep freeze so my allergies can take a chill pill!)

Last Friday, even though I was exhausted from a long week at work, Dan talked me into riding up into the mountains with him to see the aspen trees changing colors. I was very close to not going, but I knew the fresh mountain air would be just what I needed. I was right. Oh my was it beautiful.




























We were ready to go when the sun came out and just made this area glow!










I don't ever want to leave this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment