Lettering on Instagram!

Friday, August 29, 2014

First day of School 2014!

School started August 13th, 2014. That was 16 days ago and life has sure changed around here. It's taking a little while to get back in the swing of things, but we'll make it. Thank goodness for Labor Day, I think we all need it.

Here are the boys on their first day! 



Waiting in line in the gym



I'm already proud of my boys and all of their hard work. Check out these videos of Alex doing his math homework. I love hearing him think!








This year will be different for me too, as I've taken on a few more piano students than last year, and I've been hired on by the Widefield School district as an accompanist. Right now it's just a once a week gig but it could open the door to more in the future! Having the boys gone all day sure allows me to get a lot done so I can focus on them once they get home, including exercise! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Cute boys!
    I love the family picture taken while out hiking.

    ReplyDelete