Lettering on Instagram!

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 4 and 5

Day 4- In my cup

see day 2... yum...

Day 5- Paper


Yikes. I was almost afreaid to share this picture, but I'm keeping it real here. This is my current paper stash. I am a paper crafter. Paper is my means of creating. I scrapbook, make cards, craft with the kids, and create cute things for my house. There is a strange order to my mess, and I've been using my scraps very efficiently. I always search through there first before cutting into a brand new sheet of paper.

Recently my sister and I were chosen as affiliates for Silhouette, and this month they sent me their new paper medium, chipboard. I get it for free, get to craft with it, share it with our viewers and offer them a discount. Pretty dang cool if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment