Lettering on Instagram!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

2013 Bucket List

In my last post I mentioned I had a friend who made a bucket list for her year instead of goals/resolutions. I loved this idea so much that I had to do it too. This way it doesn't have to be something to improve or get better at (though those can be on your bucket list too), just something you want to do this year! So here is my 2013 Bucket List.


  • Pay off the minivan (hoping for a good tax refund!)
  • Obtain an animal, cat or dog
  • See the new elephant exhibit at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
  • Play with friends more
  • Go camping at least 5 times
  • Go hiking at least 10 times
  • Go to the top of Pikes Peak either by driving or by the cog railway
  • See my Dad
  • McBride family reunion!
  • Yes, I would like to lose weight...

1 comment:

  1. You can see Dad if you come to Emma's baptism on April 13th! Just saying..... :)

    ReplyDelete